4/26/08

:: Unnecessary Process :: Hand Dryer



I see this image all the time. The first graphic may be semi-useful, if the person's finger wasn't chopped off, and if the hand was near the actual button. The other graphic shows what to do with the device, because if you didn't know what the device was you could look at the graphic and know red death rays will attack your dismembered hands.

I also found this diaper graphic online. Not sure if it real, but as a parent I can tell you you don't need instructions to know how to check a diaper...


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree, even someone knowing very little about babies will know not to stick their hand down there!

Patti Restivo said...

You can sometimes check a diaper from a few feet away (grin) without risking your hands at all. I am gearing up for more baby poop in my life - it will be so worth it - I can't wait for my grandkid but, alas, I have to :-)

Mandy M said...

Guess I've been doing it wrong.